- Andrew Chow is an entrepreneur, keynote speaker and published author. He served as the President of the Asia Professional Speakers – Singapore (APSS) from 2012-13. During his terms, he has bought media publicity to the organization.
- He is the founder of companies Ideas & Concepts since 2002 and was the managing agent of Romancing Singapore from 2005-2008. Currently, he is also lecturer at CMA Academy teaching Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing modules for the Diploma in Digital Marketing. He is considered by Singapore Business Review to be among the top ten influential professional speakers in Singapore.
- He has a moniker “ideasandrew” and has authored two books under Candid Creation Publishing. There are 2 mobile applications about me on iTunes and Playstore. In 2014, he was listed as the top 100 person to know in Singapore.
- After serving the army, Andrew began his career as a researcher in Ministry of Defense in 1987. Their he worked in operational research and planning. In 1993, Andrew joined a Kodak Photo Finishing retail chain till 1998.
- Andrew Chow completed his Business Administration degree from Thames Valley University in London, England (now known as University of West London ) in 1999.
- Andrew founded Table For Six, a dating agency in Singapore. which was one of the co organiser for Dating@Sea in 2007 and the Asia Singles Cruise in 2010
- He was also the Managing Agent of Romancing Singapore 2005-2008. The website was one of the 1000 websites in Singapore archived by National Library Board in 2007. He was also one of the organisers for the first speed dating event in a capsule on Singapore Flyer in 2008. . Romancing Singapore campaign was also the 3 finalists for the Most Innovative Marketing Initiatives Award by Singapore Tourism Board in 2007. He was also a regular Article Contributor to the Singapore press