Site : http://www.beulah.sg
Synopsis : A Christian portal primarily for singles for all Bible-Believing Churches in Singapore/Malaysia to network, meet up and build long term meaningful relationship. Christian and Catholics are welcome. BEULAH means “Promised Land” or “Married” in Hebrew (Isaiah 62:4). BEULAH is an independent portal not affiliated to any church or supported by any Charity, Christian organization, or offerings from any of its members.
Geography : Singapore
Members : 1711
WHAT IT IS
In-Page Analytics is a report available from the Content section of your Google Analytics reports. It enables you to visually analyze your website pages in order to assess how users interact with those pages, and helps you understand the answers to questions such as:
- Is my page layout optimal for what I want users to accomplish on the page?
- Are my users seeing the content I want them to see?
- Are my users finding what they’re looking for on the page?
- Are my calls to action motivating or visible enough?
- Which links are users clicking?
Beginning with your site’s homepage, you see which links users clicked. You can navigate In-Page Analytics the way you navigate your site: click any link on your homepage, and once the new page is loaded, the corresponding data are shown for that page.
Additional benefits of this report include:
- Support for image maps, so you can create a separate tag for each linkable part within a single image
- Support for advanced segments
- Availability of page-level information
- Complete list of incoming and outgoing links
HOW TO USE IT
There’s no installation involved. You access the report from the list in the Content section, or by opening the Content Overview report, then clicking the In-Page Analytics link. Your homepage displays automatically.
Here are the main components of the report:
BUBBLES: These indicate the links users clicked, with the numbers inside representing the percentage of clicks on the links. The solid line border indicates that the link leads to the destination page. The dotted-line border* indicates that more than one link leads to the same destination page (for example, if you have links to your home page in both the header and the footer). When you hover over any of the bubbles that contain a numerical figure, the percentage of clicks and any goal values (values you assigned to your goal) are displayed.
* Note: Links indicated by a dotted-line bubble that lead to the same destination URL all appear to have the same data. You can, however, hover over links and get additional information. This is especially useful when viewing multiple segments, as the detail panels show percentages for all segments right next to each other for easy comparison.
CONTENT DETAILS: This section, as well as Inbound Sources and Outbound Destinations, provides more insight into specific metrics. As with other reports, you can apply advanced segments. Simply use the Advanced Segments menu at the top of the report.