I am blessed to have this course pre-approved for VCF funding for one year. All VWOs and Charities will be empowered with knowledge to connect with commercial partners in sponsorship and alliance.
The details of the course is as followed
- Date : 6 Sep / 15 Oct / 12 Nov
- Time : 9am to 5pm
- Training Provider : IDEAS & CONCEPTS
- Trainer : Andrew Chow
- Venue : 135 Joo Seng Rd, PM Industrial Building, #05-02. Singapore 368363
- Many VWOs fail to know how to approach businesses for sponsorship and publicity. Consequently, many businesses feel whenever they receive anything from VWOs, it is always about asking for money and nothing in return.
- Sponsorship and charity is an indicator of the corporate involvement in the community, commitment to social values enabling to positioning the company as correlating with the social well being.
- VWOs/Charities must position themselves as a important stakeholder for commercial entities to fulfil their Corporate Social Responsibility. The power of persuasion lies in VWOs’ ability to offer publicity for corporate sponsorship of their causes.
- Children, Youth and Family
- Community Health
- Registered Charities
- Institutions of A Public Character
- Knowing the differences and its impact on the objectives of commercial entities
- Forming a network of ready partners before approaching businesses,.
- Knowing basic media relations and pitching skills will help to drive publicity to the businesses while sponsoring
- The approach of the proposal is crucial before 1st meeting.
- Follow-up is important for feedback and subsequent partnership
- Fund-raising – Sponsorship vs Partnership
- Knowing what commercial entities’ objectives
- Get connected with a network of other supporting partners
- Strategies to create publicity from your cause/event
- How to structure your sponsorship proposal
- Post-sponsorship follow-up
- Before VCF : $180
- After VCF : $36
- Course Material
- Tea Breaks
Registration : Email firstname.lastname@example.org – Name/Organisation/Designation/Email/Mobile/Citizenship status
Application for VCF : For all 1st-timer VWO who are applying for funding, please download the procedure here – http://www.slideshare.net/ideasandrew/vwo-training-manual