on 23 May, I had a surprise call from Michelle Martin, the presenter and host of Late Night Talk Show – “Between Us” every Monday from 10-11pm.
This intimate conversational late-night talk show will address a wide range of everyday relationships. Highly interactive, listeners will be able to share their own stories, connect on Facebook, or email the show’s Secret Mailbag.
I was on air to discuss the following:
- Problem of today’s dating: We look for personality traits when instead we should be looking for character. The key to choosing the right partner is to look for a person with good character, ,not simply good personality.
- Points of Discussion:
1. What’s the difference between character and personality?
2. What are the areas of personal growth?
3. How do I know if my partner is emotionally open?
4. Is integrity just confined to doing what’s right & proper?
5. How do I know if my partner is mature and responsibility? Any signs?
6. What are the evidence of good self esteem?
Michelle invited me for another week or two from 30 May and 6 Jun.