Book Launch on “Social Media 247” (pre order – www.social247media.com)
- Social Media 247 is about taking social media management and development as a lifestyle, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Social media is increasingly used by both big and small businesses to help them create business success in areas like branding and crowd sourcing, networking and referral, sales and marketing, publicity and crisis management, and internal communication.
- However, social media is not a one-size-fits-all business strategy. At the core of it, a change of business mindset is needed. It is a new way of operating your business socially. To generate great content, you need creativity. To engage in great conversations, you need continuity. And to build great community, you need good collaboration!
About the speaker
- Andrew Chow is a social media & public relations strategist, certified life coach, entrepreneur, speaker, and author in Singapore. Andrew has spoken in many conferences to business leaders of South-east Asia and civil servants in the Middle East and North Africa regions.
- His insights on social media strategy, media management, and personal branding have made him a choice selection for workshop leaders. His dynamic presentation style and thought leadership make him a frequently sought-after keynote speaker.
- Graduated from Thames Valley University, Andrew is fondly called “ideasandrew” in all his social media connections. He has also founded several social networking portals with over 10,000 profiles. To date, he has done more than 250 personal interviews, features, and was quoted in more than 40 local and regional media.
- This session is free however registration is required. So sign up now by clicking ‘Add to cart’ button above and enter your details in your ‘Shopping Cart’ or register via our eKiosks available at all libraries to reserve a seat.
|Date:||Thursday Nov 08, 2012|
|Time:||07:00 PM – 08:30 PM|
|Venue:||Multi-Purpose Room in Central Public Library|
|Note:||Registration is required without payment.|
|Fees:||Free for 1 seat(s)|