This is one of the best usage/interaction policy statement any Facebook page owner or group owner can have within its description
SOE Facebook Disclaimer
You agree, through use of this Facebook page:
– That you will not post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or which otherwise breaches any law;
– That advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations constitute inappropriate use of the forum. However, if you can offer expertise, guidance or information on given subjects, please do so, but do not offer this advice as an attempt to sell your own product or service. Any attempt to solicit customers may result in removal from this page.
– Given that posts appear in real-time, it is impossible for SOE to review a post before it becomes publicly readable. SOE cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any post. SOE does actively monitor posts, but is not responsible for the content of posts. A post expresses the views of its author and does not represent the views of SOE and SOE shall not be liable for any postings.
– That you are solely responsible for the content of your post and you indemnify SOE in respect of any costs, expenses, losses, damages, or claims arising out of your use of this forum. SOE reserves the right to reveal your identity in the event of any complaint or legal action arising from any person posting a message. By contributing to this forum, you consent to your post being altered, edited, or adapted in any way SOE sees fit or removed without providing any reason.
– Any user who has an objection to a post is encouraged to contact the Facebook moderator, on email@example.com. Please contact the moderator directly and not through Facebook itself.