- People don’t know about your company.
- People don’t care about your company.
- People confuse you with another company.
- People have mis-perceptions about what you do.
- You are not engaging your customers.
- You are not enjoying media attention.
- You are not getting the deal or funding you need.
by Andrew Chow | July 5, 2019
Are you a business owner and suffer from one of the following?
If you answer YES to at least 3 of the above, you have a branding challenge.
Branding is business strategy; above marketing, sales, Customer Relations Management and even Public Relations.
To find out your “branding quotient”, try this test – http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XZPHSVT