- Update your professional bio with this award on Linkedin. Go to “Accomplishment”, add “Honors & Awards”. The year of the award, the award presenter and what this award is all about are all important information.
- Include logo in the email signature. It adds weight to your email to someone whom you are writing to for the very first time.
- Insert logo as accolades on your website. Put a hyperlink to the presenter’s website and request for a backlink to your website as well. Backlinks have a lot of weight for Off Page Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Include the award logo in your next book under your author profile. This is important as a first-time author, the award gives you additional authority and credibility.
- Use the logo on the side of your cover photo and profile photo of your Facebook profile. You do not need to have the entire logo but putting it on the side or bottom together with the rest of your other award will increase your brand visibility.
- Include logo on your name card. Name card may be old school in the age of Linkedin but it is still visually impactful especially when the logos are in color.
- Display the trophy in your office. Lets your prospect and customer know about your achievement. It provides some additional talking points about your life and what you have achieved so far.
- Do a short 30 sec video of you holding the trophy thanking your client, associates, partners, and friends.
About the author:
Andrew Chow is known to be pragmatic, visionary, competitive, intuitive and giving
While he is a successful social media and public relations strategist, entrepreneur and speaker based in Singapore, he is also the best-selling author of a highly popular series of books: Social Media 247, Public Relations 247 and Personal Branding 247
Andrew has spoken in over 15 countries within 5 years and addressed more than 20,000 people on Digital Marketing, Personal Branding, Enneagram, Public Relations and Branding
Andrew’s career of 30 years; has seen him work with an array of clients including AXA Insurance, Abbot Medical Optics, Singtel and Sony Pictures, M1, Starhub, and Sennheiser
Andrew had more than 300 interviews and features about him or his business since 2005 from more than 40 local and regional media.
He is listed as the Top 10 Most Influential Speaker in Singapore in 2013 by the Singapore Business Review. He won the Spirit of Enterprise in 2008 and the Successful Entrepreneur in 2010. Before he served as the President of the Asia Professional Speakers – Singapore (APSS), he also won the coveted Spirit of Service Award from the Industry.
Andrew Chow is also the Curator of the BEST PERSONAL BRAND AWARD in 2017 by Marketing Institute of Singapore.