What is Speed Networking ?
- NOT a drinking session
- NOT a speed dating
- NOT a talk or seminar
- Fast & Effective mean to meet as many as 40 Business Contacts per session
Who do I meet in Speed Networking?
How long do I get to talk to each one of them?
- 3-5 minutes
- First 20 to arrive get to sit permanently, the next 20 to arrive will be rotating once every 3-5 minutes during the session
- Timing will be regulated by the organiser
Why do I need to conform to this format?
- Shy? Nervous? NO Worries you are covered – Everyone gets a chance to talk
- Time is Money, Cut the chase!
- We Believe in equality – No one dominates the conversation
- It’s systematic & easy:
- All participants will be given a network sheet with details of other prospects
- Each time you finish with a prospect, indicate if you wish to get a follow-up email, request a meeting, express interest in prospect’s services or even decline to be contacted
- A session to meet more people under one roof than in a month
- At the end, you get everyone’s name card
How do I prepare myself before coming?
- Bring at-least 40-50 name cards
- Prepare a 30-sec elevator pitch about yourself and how you can help them grow business
- Prepare a list of trusted associates to refer to anyone you meet for referral networking
- When everyone comes prepared to give, everyone will receive!
Fun connecting with People alike!
Keen to join us for upcoming session, please email your:
to Andrew Chow – Andrew@ideamart.com.sg