Why did you start travel blogging? How long have you been doing it?
- I started it when I began to travel internationally for It has been 6 years. At first it was pure business from airport to hotel to airport. Then I extended the stay on my own and began to explore each city and decided to write about Business Travel.
Name your top 3 most memorable places?
Cape Town, South Africa. It is the place you can experience 2 oceans, enjoy a 5 degree compared to Johannesburg. You get to enjoy different mountains displaying a different feel almost daily.
Masai Mara, Kenya. It is a safari with very neat landscape and unparalleled wide view of almost 15 km of clarity. You will see the Five 5, and many other animals and in the right season, you will see massive migration.
Finland. It is a good place to view It has unbelievable clear sky most of the winter and has good hostels located in where there will be clear paths to hills which you can enjoy the nature’s display of lights. Very cold at -40 at times.
What’s the best thing about being a business travel blogger?
There is some magical about travel and seeing the world through different languages, culture and daily lives. You begin to feel what really matter a lot to you may mean nothing to others. You begin to see life from a diverse big picture point-of-view.
And the worst?! is one)
- Losing your bags at connecting flights. You cannot believe how many people lost their bags in one day in one single people only got it back after months with a big hole and several missing items
Give your top tip to a blogger starting out
- I am going to wear my business hat. Sign up key airline frequent flyer programs and plan your countries that you wish to visit by cluster. It reduces excessive travel. You will appreciate lounge access when you are waiting in a packed airport or arriving early and need to catch up on writing your blog.
- Planning multi-city destination most airlines will also give you more points return trips.
Hotel freebies: take ‘’ or leave ‘’?
- Take them. You will always need some extra shampoo on which you cannot get a hotel and you need to bunk a hostel which may not provide shampoo. Get the tea bags from because you will need them to remove the smell from socks and shoes. Laundry bags may be a great idea to help you pack different clothes and items within your large travel bag.
What’s at the top of your list for destinations this year?
- Antarctica, the southernmost continent and site of the South Pole, is a virtually uninhabited, ice-covered . Most cruises to the continent visit the Antarctic Peninsula, which stretches toward South America. It’s known the Lemaire Channel and Paradise Harbor, striking, iceberg-flanked passageways, and Port Lockroy, a former British research station turned museum. The peninsula’s isolated terrain also shelters rich wildlife, including many penguins.
Why should people subscribe to your page?
- People who my page are usually business traveler who have a weekend to spare before real business meeting begins. There are so many things a business traveler can do to enjoy some leisure within 24 to 48 hours. However, most travel blogs write about travel designation that will need at least 3 days to complete.
What’s the most unusual thing you’ve eaten on your travels?
- A type of egg that a underdeveloped baby bird inside. You eat it raw without any sauce or spices. It can be found in Boracay, .
Name a place, city, or country where you feel happiest?
- South Africa. It is a place which you experience a tremendous amount of love, peace and forgiveness. Considering the history of South Africa, this is what is holding the country together ever since Nelson Mandela became President.
Where’s your next adventure?
- New Zealand. It is a place where the people are outnumbered by the sheep 10:1. It has very soothing weather and winter is in June. I look forward to the strong wind and open ocean. The sheep actually looks like in the open field.
- BTW, i have created a travel community and content curation site – http://www.travelwisely.co