“Leading a life of giving makes one’s soul fulfilled”
– Andrew Chow
- 2016 – Volunteer in Teen Challenge
- 2015 – Acted in Short Film – Run Don’t Run, a Transformation by Grace Project
- 2013 -Co-sponsor Mother and Child project through the partnership with Vanessaism Inc by raising funds through Miss Singapore Global 2013 pageant.
- 2013 – Donated 1000 masks to Society of the Physically Handicap together with fellow speakers in Richard Gavriel Speaker Management
- 2013 – Operation Smile. As part of an annual fund raising event (Raise Your Game 2013) organised by the Association of Professional Speakers – Singapore (APSS)
- 2012 – Helping social enterprise – Dignity Kitchen together with close friend, Richard Gavriel in helping to market the location through social media. Featured on Channel News Asia (Invest in Me)
- 2012 – Performed a song item in MTE Charity Concert 2012 to support Dignity Kitchen. It was a group effort of more than 30 entrepreneurs in Singapore which raised more than $100,000.00. Charity Concert can be found on Youtube
- 2012 – Love Cheng Family – Andrew initiated a fund raising project via social media to collect only CHEQUE donation over 3 weeks through 15 locations owned by 9 of his business friends. $20,000.00 was raised for the family of late Mr Cheng Teck Hock.
- 2011 – Learnathon 2011 – An initiative of 14 speakers in Singapore and Malaysia to raise funds for flood victims in Thailand. More than $100,000.00 was raised.
- 2010 – Connect Artist Ocean Wang to Lutheran Community Care Services (LCCS) to raise $4000 from auction of a F1 painting of Alonso
“Never stop dancing. Never stop giving”
– Andrew Chow