Why is Executive Coaching important?
Executive coaching enables managers, executives, and leaders of big and small organizations to perform at a high level consistently.
Executive Coaching renews their minds and motivates them for the task at hand. It reminds them of their purposes and calling.
Mental resilience takes on a brand new meaning when it comes to executive coaching. This could translate into helping executives identify their core strengths and weaknesses.
Consequently, they can efficiently go through their day’s endless tasks and gain a level of personal mastery.
The end game of Executive coaching is to help them become more productive both in efficiency and effectiveness.
At the end of the day, the primary purpose of Executive Coaching is to provide clarity to develop a game plan for professional development.
What is Executive Coaching most effective for?
- Personality Profiling
- Personal Motivation
- Work Performance
- Personal Branding
- Group Collaboration
- Vision & Mission Session
- Conflict Resolution
- Sales Cycle Management
- Public Speaking
- Standup Presentation
- Media Management
- Handling Radio and TV interviews
- Crisis Management
How is Executive Coaching different from Corporate Training and Workshops?
- Coaching can be implemented on a one to one basis or a small group basis.
- It is usually done after a keynote or workshop.
- Coaching is asking the right questions from the coach and the client gets the revelation through his own answers
- Training is a transfer of knowledge and skills. Executive Coaching is more about the transformation of attitude and perspective.
- Business Consultancy may be a follow-up action after coaching is done with different groups within the organization.
How does Andrew Chow conduct Executive Coaching?
Andrew prefers to engage his clients using games and activities. The methodology is really about asking the right questions through high energy casual conversation.
- Through 9X Connect Card Game. This is a friendly card game that reflects the inner game and motivation of a person. The cards are without words, only pictures that the client resonates with. It is coaching without mentioning a specific issue the client is facing. The biggest takeaway of this method is knowing yourself in different situation better. The card game is simply enough for the client to play with other colleagues to foster better communication and understanding.
- Through 9X Collaborate board game for small groups. This can be done in 2 phases. First, the group members appraise each other using a series of cards with descriptions. Next, the group members share their own discovery of others’ perception. Finally, the group will stand in a circle with a map of personality and work motivation chart on the floor. The end game is to draw insights on why we are so different and how can we work together to achieve innovation and increase productivity.
- Lego is not just for kids. Playing with Lego is thinking or expression with our hands. It is an unspoken language to draw out the inspiration and frustration at work or in life. Lego helps people to look beyond ourselves when we compare what we have built to what others have done.
Why hire Andrew Chow as an Executive Coach?
- He has a long list of life and work experience, receiving many accolades and awards.
- The publicity and Coverage of his business and his life have been well documented by the regional press and media. He was featured more than 400 times in the last 14 years since 2005.
How long will coaching session last and what are the questions asked?
- It is decided at the pre-coaching session where the objective of the coaching is determined and the ground rules are set.
- The questions will be prepared by the coach, but he has the flexibility to select the most appropriate questions based on the progress of coaching.
- Here is a sample of a list of good coaching questions to ask
Testimonies of Andrew Chow as Executive Coach
Andrew Chow is a great speaker, mentor, and expert in the area of personal branding, digital marketing & Enneagram. He is full of life, his energy is contagious, very positive, sincere, passionate & generous in sharing his knowledge and expertise. He is always genuinely interested in people and helping them to be successful in life & career. Thankful for his guidance and advice, would certainly recommend anyone to learn & engage him.Ratna Juita (Career Development Strategist | Mindfulness Facilitator | Speaker | Author)
I’ve had the pleasure of knowing Andrew during the M.A.D.Academy workshop where he was working as lecturer teaching social media and digital marketing. Above all, I was impressed with Andrew’s ability to engage with marketers, sharing his great knowledge and experience on social media. And, of course, his sparkling personality. I have really enjoyed working with Andrew on the assignment project for Med-Line brand and appreciated his professionalism throughout the courseElisabetta Ceriani (Ecommerce Channel Manager – Consumer Sales at Fonterra)
Andrew is an extraordinary person to work with. He is a verydynamic person, with plenty of ideas and passion for hisprofession. Interacting with him gave me lots of knowledge onsocial media and its powerful leverage for your brand. Andrew isa reference, the right person you want to work withAgostino De Angelis
(Intellectual Property professional Rome, Lazio, Italy
A Final Word on Coaching
Coaching is the most neglected and under-utilized intervention in many . Knowledge and Skills may be acquired by training or workshop. The transformation of the heart and mind may be more effectively done through coaching. It requires patience from all stakeholders, including the Executive Coach, the requesting Manager, and the Client.